8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
At over 230 feet tall (70 meters), the 1,300-year-old Leshan Giant Buddha is the largest Buddha in the world and attracts visitors from around the globe. Keep yourself from getting lost in the crowds of this UNESCO-listed attraction by visiting with the comfort and convenience of a private tour, which includes informative commentary, transportation from your hotel, and a side-trip to a local fishing village. This tour also includes all entrance fees, high-speed train tickets, and lunch.
- Informative guided commentary ensures an educational experience
- Includes all entrance fees and transportation fees, including round-trip tickets on a high-speed train
- Local lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from within 3rd Ring Rd. Chengdu included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide
Tasty lunch in authentic local restaurant
Free hotel tour guide pickup and drop-off service with 3rd ring road.
Private transportation in Leshan ( from Leshan railway station -Leshan Giant Buddha-lunch place-railway station)
Public transportation(Metro or taxi) to/from Chengdu railway station from Chengdu hotel
River Cruise to view Leshan Giant Buddha(120rmb/person)
Hotel pick-up&drop-off surcharge if the hotel is out of 3rd ring road
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free hotel pick-up&drop-off within 3rd ring road
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide all travelers' names & passport numbers at time of booking for purchasing train tickets
- Subject to availability of high speed train. If no train ticket available, tour operator will use private car for transportation instead
- During busy season, there might be a wait of more than an hour to go down to the foot of Giant Buddha. In this case, a river cruise is recommended (own expense).
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Other language((besides English and Chinese) tour guide is depend on the availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY West China Go Travel Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Leshan Giant Buddha and Fishing Village from Chengdu
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChengduRail Tours - Southwest ChinaBus Tours - Southwest ChinaCity Tours - Southwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Southwest ChinaFull-day Tours - Southwest ChinaRail Tours - ChongqingBus Tours - ChongqingCity Tours - ChongqingHistorical Tours - ChongqingFull-day Tours - ChongqingRail Tours - ChangshaBus Tours - ChangshaCity Tours - ChangshaHistorical Tours - ChangshaFull-day Tours - ChangshaCategory
Shufen Yayun Teahouse (Shufeng Yayun)Wuyou TempleHuanglongxi Ancient TownSong Xian Qiao Antique MarketWenshu Monastery (Wenshu Yuan)Chengdu Sichuan Opera Art CenterWangjianglou Park (Wangjiang Tower Park)Happy Valley ChengduSanxingdui MuseumDu Fu CottageJiuzhai ValleyMuseum of Sichuan Cuisine (Chuancai Bowuguan)Mengding Mountain (Mengding Shan)Luodai Ancient TownJinsha Site MuseumQingyang PalaceLingyun TempleZhaojue TempleWuhou Memorial Temple (Temple of Marquis Wu)Kuan Zhai Alley (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi)