8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See China’s beloved Giant Pandas up close and the Leshan Giant Buddha on one convenient combo tour. After a time-saving pickup at your hotel, travel by private vehicle with your English-speaking guide to Chengdu’s top panda research facility. Stroll down bamboo paths and watch as the animals nurse, play, and tumble. Then, head to Lingyun Mountain and see the massive Leshan Buddha carved into a cliff-side where three rivers merge.
- Visit the Leshan Giant Buddha and the Giant Panda Research Base on one tour
- Watch pandas play, nurse, and tree climb at Chengdu’s top research facility
- Travel with a private English-speaking guide during a carefree day trip
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Excellent English-speaking tour guide.
Entrance Fees to tourist attractions
1.Tips to guide and driver. （RMB20-50/person based on qualified service.
2.Bus fare to Emeishan.(RMB25/person if you would like to continue your trip to Emeishan.
3. Buddha sightseeing Boat ticket.(RMB70/person, optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please list your hotel details in Chengdu. We arrange the pick up at your Chengdu Downtown Hotel at around 0700AM. The tour ends at the Chengdu Tianfu Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1.Pure sightseeing tour; No tourist traps.
- 2.The best use of time; Visiting pandas and the Grand Buddha in 1 day
- 3.Officially registered English guides and tour vehicles
- 4.Free drop-off for visitors to Emeishan at Leshan bus station.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- 5. The tour ends at the Chengdu Tianfu Square
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Terra-cotta Warrior tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Panda and Leshan Giant Buddha Group Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Panda and Leshan Giant Buddha Group Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Panda and Leshan Giant Buddha Group Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingChengduBus Tours - Southwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Southwest ChinaFull-day Tours - Southwest ChinaBus Tours - ChongqingHistorical Tours - ChongqingFull-day Tours - ChongqingBus Tours - ChangshaHistorical Tours - ChangshaFull-day Tours - ChangshaCategory
Sanxingdui MuseumMuseum of Sichuan Cuisine (Chuancai Bowuguan)Lingyun TempleLuodai Ancient TownWuhou Memorial Temple (Temple of Marquis Wu)Kuan Zhai Alley (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi)Wangjianglou Park (Wangjiang Tower Park)Mengding Mountain (Mengding Shan)Dujiangyan Irrigation SystemChengdu Sichuan Opera Art CenterZhaojue TempleJinsha Site MuseumQingyang PalaceShufen Yayun Teahouse (Shufeng Yayun)Wenshu Monastery (Wenshu Yuan)Song Xian Qiao Antique MarketDu Fu CottageHuanglongxi Ancient TownWuyou TempleJiuzhai Valley