- Full-day private trip to the Dujiangyan Irrigation System and Mount Qingcheng
- Visit the ancient irrigation system at Dujiangyan, a marvel of ancient engineering
- See the birthplace of Chinese Taoism on Mount Qingcheng
- Round-trip private transportation from Chengdu
- Private tour for just you and your party ensures personalized attention and a flexible schedule
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Chengdu hotels, drop-off at centrally located Chengdu hotel. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
What To Expect
Disembark at the UNESCO World Heritage site, where your guide will lead you on a private tour. Learn about the third-century BC Chinese science that made this eco-friendly engineering wonder possible. The system controls the flow of the Minjiang River and drains floodwater, provides water to more than 50 cities, and irrigates nearby farms.
Finish exploring the area and take a break for lunch (own expense). Back in the tour vehicle, travel about 45 minutes further to Mount Qingcheng, the birthplace of Chinese Taoism. Also a UNESCO World Heritage site, this property is home to a collection of Taoist temples and lush forest.
Departing Mount Qingcheng, relax in the vehicle for the ride back to Chengdu for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Entrance tickets and meal fees are excluded in this tour, please pay on the spot.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TravofChina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas