2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Bucegi Mountains offer some of the most unspoiled scenery in Romania, but day hikes aren’t enough to fully experience them. For travelers, the mountains have the added advantage of being located near Bran Castle, the fortress, museum, and national monument popularly known as the legendary home of Dracula. This tour takes you to see both in two days: from the Bucegi Mountains Plateau through the Padina Valley to Bram Castle.
- Take two days to explore the Bucegi Mountains, seeing a lot more you would on a day hike
- Along the way, visit the Sinaia Mountain Resort, famous rock formations, shepherd villages, and Bram Castle
- Accommodation for one night in Padina is included
- Hassle-free, round-trip transportation from your Bucharest hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking mountain guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle car/van
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your private driver guide will come in the front of the provided location.
- Henri Coandă International Airport, Calea Bucureştilor 224E, Otopeni 075150, Romania
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please bring trekking shoes, no running shoes
- Please bring a rain jacket
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Mountain tour requires a very good physical shape, with resistance to hard effort
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Romania Tour Store
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Hiking tour in Bucegi Mountains from Bucharest?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Hiking tour in Bucegi Mountains from Bucharest?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Hiking tour in Bucegi Mountains from Bucharest
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingMulti-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBucharestHiking - WallachiaMulti-day Tours - WallachiaHiking - OtopeniMulti-day Tours - OtopeniHiking - BrasovMulti-day Tours - BrasovCategory
National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei) Tours & TicketsArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph) Tours & TicketsRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman) Tours & TicketsVictoriei Street (Calea Victoriei) Tours & TicketsRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman) Tours & TicketsPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church) Tours & TicketsChoral Temple (Templul Coral) Tours & TicketsLipscani Tours & TicketsGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace) Tours & TicketsGrigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei) Tours & TicketsBucharest Jewish History Museum Tours & TicketsPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage) Tours & TicketsStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos) Tours & TicketsHolocaust Memorial Tours & TicketsMuseum of Senses Bucharest Tours & TicketsBucharest University Palace Tours & Tickets