- Explore with an informative local guide
- See Romania’s spooky castles
- Discover Transylvania’s hidden wonders
- Small group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays in February and March 2020. On the rest of the year, Peles Castle is closed only on Mondays. On these days, Cantacuzino Castle in Busteni will be visited instead
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that we operate this tour with small groups (maximum 16 people)
- Near public transportation
- Please put a note in your reservation if you require an audio guide (Italian, Spanish or French)
- During the summer time (May-September), the second stop will be in Brasov, and the last one will be in Bran.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. If the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Not recommended for people with impaired mobility.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY TravelMaker Bucharest Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Day Trip to Dracula's Castle, Brasov and Peles Castle from Bucharest.