Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
- Discover the city from a Communist era car
- Choose a start time that works for you
- Get an insider’s look at Communism in Romania
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your ID card and driving license with you at the tour
- If you want to drive, please be sure to provide a driver with a valid driving license on the date of the tour!
- Dacia 1300/1310 is a 70- 80’s classics car that do not include AC, ABS,GPS navigation servo-direction or automatic gear drive.
- All the cars provided by The Red Patrol Tour of Duty are fully restored classics that meet fully the safety traffic regulations.
- Take with in the day of the tour a comfortable outfit for driving (2.30-3 Hours).
- The Red Patrol Tour of Duty provides quality and safe conditions tours with fully restored vehicles and we do not allow the participation with pets or children under 10 years old.
- Tour hours are 10.00,14.00 and 20.00, please choose one spot at the time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All sales are final and incur a 100% Cancellation Fee
- During wintertime our cars are heated !
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Red Patrol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized