3 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Bucharest
Professional local guide (& driver) in your car
Transport in a guided circuit in Bucharest
Water in the car
Tour personalized gift
During wintertime our cars are heated !
Food and drinks other than those offered in the car
Any personal shopping
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up included from all addresses from Bucharest
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will not drive the Dacia car
- Dacia 1300/1310 is a 70- 80’s classics car that do not include AC, ABS, GPS navigation servo-direction or automatic gear drive.
- All the cars provided by Red Patrol are fully restored classics that meet fully the safety traffic regulations.
- The Red Patrol provides quality and safe conditions tours with fully restored vehicles and we do not allow the participation with pets or children under 10 years old.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Red Patrol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Red Patrol Bucharest of the Contrasts Tour with Dacia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Red Patrol Bucharest of the Contrasts Tour with Dacia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Red Patrol Bucharest of the Contrasts Tour with Dacia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Red Patrol Bucharest of the Contrasts Tour with Dacia
180 to 210 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Classic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestClassic Car Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaHalf-day Tours - WallachiaClassic Car Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniHalf-day Tours - OtopeniClassic Car Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovHalf-day Tours - BrasovCategory
Bucharest Jewish History MuseumCEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Museum of Senses BucharestVictoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Bucharest University PalaceRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)LipscaniPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)