4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Join in Bucharest’s thriving nightlife scene with a group pub crawl that takes you to four or five of Old Town's most exciting bars and clubs. Meet other travelers and and learn to party like a Romanian while a friendly guide handpicks the venues and arranges all the details to ensure a safe and memorable night out. Enjoy a welcome shot at each bar plus a few fun surprises along the way like karaoke or bar games, and capture every crazy moment with the help of your guide’s photography skills.
- Late-night pub crawl in Bucharest's Old Town
- Experience the Romanian capital's nightlife scene with a local guide
- Visit four or five bars and clubs with different atmospheres
- Guide arranges all table bookings, karaoke slots, and other surprises
- Get insider tips on further exploring Bucharest's club scene
- Includes a welcome shot at each bar
- Safe and fun way to party with other travelers and locals
Saved to wishlist!
4 bars/clubs with different themes
An experienced local guide
Local hints and recommendations
Free photos for the group
Can include table bookings or drinking games on demand
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All individual drinks except from shots are not included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum required age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is fit to season (no tank tops, swimming shorts, sports outwear or slippers in any season)
- In case of the tour being canceled by not having the minimum required group, you will get notified prior meeting and refunded the payment
- In case of alcohol/food allergies, please inform the guides prior the tour
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with alcohol allergies
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucharest 2Night
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bucharest Pub Crawl in the Old Town?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bucharest Pub Crawl in the Old Town?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bucharest Pub Crawl in the Old Town
4 to 5 hours
5 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
NightlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingBucharestNightlife - WallachiaWalking Tours - WallachiaHalf-day Tours - WallachiaNightlife - OtopeniWalking Tours - OtopeniHalf-day Tours - OtopeniNightlife - BrasovWalking Tours - BrasovHalf-day Tours - BrasovCategory
Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Museum of Senses BucharestNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Bucharest University PalaceGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Holocaust MemorialBucharest Jewish History MuseumStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Lipscani