2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Bucharest’s fascinating history and modern energy on a guided bike tour. Peddle along bike-friendly pathways and tree-lined avenues with a local guide, stopping to see city highlights like Parliament Palace, Revolution Square, Mogosoaia Palace, Herastrau Park and the ruins of Vlad Tepes’ royal castle. It’s a fun and flexible way to experience the unique architecture and contemporary culture of the Romanian capital.
- 3-hour bike tour of Bucharest
- Follow a local guide along a bike-friendly route through the city's most interesting areas
- Learn about Romania's medieval history at the ruins of Prince Vlad Tepes' castle
- Enjoy the fresh air, freedom from traffic and the flexibility to stop often
- See remnants of the city's Communist era, including the massive Parliament Palace and Revolution Square
- Stop at a local café for a refreshing drink
- Great introduction to the city for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Food and drinks, unless specified
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hard Rock Cafe , Şoseaua Pavel D. Kiseleff nr. 32, București 011343, RomaniaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY CarpatBike SRL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bucharest by bike?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bucharest by bike?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Bucharest by bike?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bucharest by bike?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 24962P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Bucharest by bike
2 to 3 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBucharestCity Tours - WallachiaNature and Wildlife - WallachiaEco Tours - WallachiaMountain Bike Tours - WallachiaCity Tours - OtopeniNature and Wildlife - OtopeniEco Tours - OtopeniMountain Bike Tours - OtopeniCity Tours - BrasovNature and Wildlife - BrasovEco Tours - BrasovMountain Bike Tours - BrasovCategory
Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Museum of Senses BucharestRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)LipscaniGrigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)Holocaust MemorialArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Bucharest University Palace