- Visit two of Romania's most famous castles in one day
- Admire historic artwork, armor, and tapestries at beautiful Peles castle, a former royal retreat
- Get spooked at Gothic Bran Castle, nicknamed 'Dracula's Castle'
- Take a walking tour around the old town of medieval Brasov
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We pick up also from other hotels or appartments. Please indicate the address and we will contact you the day before the tour starts to let you know the closest pick-up point if we can't pick you up from your address . In any case it will not be further than 500-600 m.
- For childs under 7 years old we advice to take a private tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Peles Castle is closed only on Mondays; You will see Peles Castle from the outside
- We will contact you the day before the tour starts around 7 p.m. to let you know exactly the pick-up time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip2Ro
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms