- Private full-day tour of three Transylvania highlights from Bucharest
- Ideal for travellers with limited time in Romania
- Tick off Peles Castle, Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), and Black Church in Brasov
- Small-group tour limited to 15 travellers
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
On arrival at the Neo-Renaissance wonder, built in the 19th-century for the Romanian royal family, explore some of the castle’s 160 rooms, all of which are adorned with luxurious upholstery and antique furniture. Admire an array of styles, including Gothic, Baroque, and French Rococo, before you proceed to Bran’s Castle.
Arguably the crowning architectural feature of Transylvania, Bran’s Castle boasts rusted-red turrets and imposing stonewalls. As you explore, hear of how Vlad the Impaler was incarcerated in the dungeons and learn of the castle’s associations with Bram Stoker’s legendary monster, Dracula.
Then, continue to Brasov to visit the Black Church, a medieval landmark constructed in the 13th century. Hear of its resilient defiance of attacks before you return to your private vehicle and relax during the journey back to your Brasov hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During November Peles Castle is closed and we will visit Pelisor Castle
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rolandia Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands