4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Avoid the tourist crowds and discover Transylvania’s historic landmarks on a 4-day private tour from Bucharest. Visit iconic attractions including Peleș Castle, Bran Castle, and the Saxon Villages of Viscri and Malancrav, transferring with ease between sites via air-conditioned vehicle. Benefit from your guide’s undivided attention for intimate insight into the region, and avoid hidden costs with entrance fees, breakfast, and three nights’ accommodation included as per itinerary.
- Enjoy round-trip transfer between dispersed locations from your Bucharest hotel or airport
- Benefit from the flexibility and personalized experience of a private tour
- Follow a comprehensive itinerary that includes Sighișoara, Sibiu, and Brașov
- Avoid hidden costs with itinerized accommodation and entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer from / to the airport / accommodation (Bucharest)
3 night accommodation in central 3* hotel/guest house with breakfast included
Air conditioned private car or minivan, fuel cost and parking fees
Licensed private English speaking guide/driver for the whole trip
Free Wi-Fi available from hot spot while in the private car
Peles Castle (45 minute visit of the ground floor)
Bran Castle (photo/video tax included too)
The fortified churches of Viscri, Malancrav and Biertan
The Tower Clock in Sighisoara
The Council Tower (Sibiu) and the Lutheran Cathedral (Sibiu)
Other meals than mentioned
Photo & video fees
Individual travel insurance
Peles Castle, 1.5-hour tour including the first and ground floor (30 RON per person)
Peles Castle souvenir photo (35 RON per person)
Bran Castle exhibition of medieval torture devices (10 RON per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
It is possible to start the private tour from the cities of Brasov or Sibiu too.
To ALL TRAVELERS : please be so kind to provide a phone number for the lead traveler to be able to make contact with the tour guide.
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I Travel in Romania
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Private Tour in Transylvania from Bucharest?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Private Tour in Transylvania from Bucharest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Private Tour in Transylvania from Bucharest?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Private Tour in Transylvania from Bucharest?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "For me I prefer a bit more active tour and I found that we visited a lot of churches and I wonder if there were not other interesting sites that would we could have visited instead." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Private Tour in Transylvania from Bucharest
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaMulti-day Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniMulti-day Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovMulti-day Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovCategory
Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman) Tours & TicketsRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman) Tours & TicketsLipscani Tours & TicketsChoral Temple (Templul Coral) Tours & TicketsGrigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History Tours & TicketsPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Senses Bucharest Tours & TicketsCEC Palace (Palatul CEC) Tours & TicketsBucharest Jewish History Museum Tours & TicketsStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos) Tours & TicketsPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church) Tours & TicketsHolocaust Memorial Tours & TicketsGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace) Tours & TicketsArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei) Tours & TicketsGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare) Tours & TicketsBucharest University Palace Tours & Tickets