12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
From the spooky to the sublime, you can still see the best of Transylvania even without staying the night on this day trip from Bucharest. Traveling with a small group, visit the summer home of Romanian royals at storybook Peles Castle, and then conjure up images of Count Dracula at Gothic Bran Castle. The well-paced itinerary also leaves time for a stop in the medieval city of Brasov, known for its blackened church.
- Uncover the legends and beauty of the Transylvania region
- Visit Sinaia's gorgeous Peles Castle and Bran Castle in one day
- Get a glimpse of medieval village life in well-preserved Brasov
- Group size is limited for a more personalized tour
Saved to wishlist!
Private tours in Peles Castle & Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle) for your small group only
Bottled water in the vehicle
Live commentary on board
Professional local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (for all the city center hotels)
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Walking tour in Brasov
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Gratuities for your local guide / driver
Photo fees at the Peles Castle
Entrance fees for Peles Castle and Bran Castle ( approx. 17.5E/person)
Departure & Return
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible in Peles Castle & Bran Castle
- Peles Castle is closed as following:
- - 12 May - 15 Sept: closed on Monday;
- - 16 Sep - 15 May: closed on Mondays and Tuesdays;
- - 03 Nov - 02 Dec: Peles Castles is closed for a full month for cleaning & restoration.
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays during the winter season – from Sep 15 to May 15 – and on Mondays during the summer season – from May 15 to Sep 15. During these days Sinaia Monastery and the Chamber of torture from Bran Castle will be visited instead.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eastern European Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Dracula's Castle Full-Day Tour from Bucharest with Pickup
12 to 14 hours
4 hours 46 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaFull-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniFull-day Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovCategory
LipscaniStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Bucharest Jewish History MuseumNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Bucharest University PalaceCEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Holocaust MemorialGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryMuseum of Senses Bucharest