- Transylvania Castle tour from Bucharest
- See Bran Castle and Peles Castle
- Walk through the medieval town of Brasov with a guide
- Enjoy free time in Brasov without your group
- Round-trip transport included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 4 y.o. cannot attend shared tours
- Students who book with the discounted rate shall present their student ID on the tour
- Photo fee at the Peles Castle is not included and can be purchased optionally at 8 Eur/device
- Entrance tickets to all the sights are standard tickets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please, note that on Mondays the Peles Castle can be visited only from the outside.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Romania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms