4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
2 types of Romanian cheese, cooked vegetables, homemade bread & eggplant salad
Delicious vegetarian dish
Mouth-watering Sarmale (pork cabbage rolls) served with polenta and sour cream
One of the most famous Romanian dishes
Poale in brau (sweet cheese pies)
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accomodation located near Piata Unirii or Piata Victoriei. If you stay in another area, we can discuss and do our best to accomodate your pick up.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Pets allergy- we have 1 dog and cat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shape Your Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Cooking traditional dishes with locals
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBucharestCooking Classes - WallachiaDining Experiences - WallachiaCooking Classes - OtopeniDining Experiences - OtopeniCooking Classes - BrasovDining Experiences - BrasovCategory
Choral Temple (Templul Coral)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)LipscaniPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Holocaust MemorialGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Museum of Senses BucharestBucharest Jewish History MuseumArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)