- 3-hour Jewish heritage walking tour in Bucharest
- Trace the history of Jewish life in Romania
- See the beautifully restored Choral Temple and other synagogues
- Hear about the lives of prominent Jewish residents
- Walk through former Sephardic and Ashkenazi neighborhoods
- Learn about the impact of the Holocaust and the Communist regime on Romanian Jews
Departure & Return
Near Cocor Shopping Center (crossroad of Baratiei Street and Bratianu Boulevard)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Good Living
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Discover the forgotten Jewish neighborhood.