- See where cultures collide on a walking tour of Bucharest's Old Town
- Hear medieval legends at the Old Princely Court, once occupied by Vlad the Impaler
- Admire Neoclassical and Neo-Baroque architecture, including Bucharest's oldest church
- Join locals at historic Manuc's Inn and on a terrace during a lemonade break
Departure & Return
Unirii Square - Manuc's Inn (Piata Unirii – Hanul lui Manuc)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RO MAGNA TOUR EXPRESS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.