Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Visit attractions including Herăstrău Park and Revolution Square
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- Sample local pies for a taste of Romanian cuisine
- Explore by bike to tick off several landmarks in just a few hours
Departure & Return
STARTING POINT for THURSDAY - TUESDAY Charles de Gaulle Sq, at the entrance in Herastrau park, in front of Charles de Gaulle statue. Look for our distinctive green outfit. PLEASE DO NOT MISTAKE US WITH ANY OF THE NEARBY BIKE RENTALS! Directions: Easiest way is by subway to Aviatorilor stop.
STARTING POINT for WEDNESDAY Tineretului Subway Stop Exit. Look for our distinctive green outfit. From here, we'll walk 2 minutes to get the bikes.
END POINT for THURSDAY - TUESDAY Tineretului Park, 5 min walk to Tineretului subway stop.
END POINT for WEDNESDAY Herastrau Park, 1 min walk to Aviatorilor subway stop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY SC Slow Life SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.