Explore our promoted experiences
- Sample traditional Romanian peasant food and regional dishes like artisan cheeses, cured meats, sausages, fresh produce, and more
- Sip Romanian craft beer and 'palinca' brandy
- Includes all food and drink samples
- Small-group tour limited to 12 for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please notify at least 24 hours in advance as to whether you have any food allergies, sensitivities, or other dietary needs, such as vegetarian/vegan or gluten intolerant
- Small Group tour size a maximum of 12 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- Your tour visits venues that serve food from local sources, and also goes to the farmers' market where we buy produce from small family farms from around Bucharest.
- This tour also cuts out single use plastic by offering tap water at the locations we visit.
- Your tour visits off-the beaten path locations, avoiding the overcrowded touristic sites of the city and giving you more insight into local life.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - Romania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms