2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The architectural and natural delights of Transylvania are plentiful and dispersed. Explore Europe’s most mysterious region with ease on a 2-day tour of Brasov, Bran, and Sighisoara from Bucharest, ideal for first-time visitors. Tick off highlights such as Peles Castle, Sinaia Monastery, Bran Castle (Dracula’s Castle), and the UNESCO-listed Medieval Citadel of Sighisoara, and listen to the Gothic legends that have made Transylvania so famous. One night accommodation, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Bucharest are included on this small-group tour, limited to 15 people.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Multi-Day Trip
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Professional English speaking tour guide
Lunch & Dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels or addresses in the city of Bucharest.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not suitable for families with children under 7. We strongly recommend to book a private tour (with the same itinerary) in this case.
- There is a 30 Euro single supplement to be paid directly to the guide at the departure if you require a single room
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays during the winter season (Sep 15 to May 14) and on Mondays during the summer season (May 15 to Sep 14).
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place if the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY TravelMaker Bucharest Day Tours
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Transylvania from Bucharest: Brasov, Bran, Sighisoara?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Transylvania from Bucharest: Brasov, Bran, Sighisoara?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Doing this over 2 days much better than 1 day, plus you visit Sighisaura which is a nice medieval town." See review
- "Good way to see the three principal sites without too much time on the road by spreading it out over two days." See review
- "He knew many alternate routes to avoid the many long traffic delays." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Transylvania from Bucharest: Brasov, Bran, Sighisoara
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaOvernight Tours - WallachiaMulti-day Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniOvernight Tours - OtopeniMulti-day Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovOvernight Tours - BrasovMulti-day Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovCategory
Holocaust MemorialNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Bucharest University PalaceLipscaniPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Museum of Senses BucharestRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)