Skip the Line: Historium Story + VR Ticket
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Ensure a stress-free visit to Bruge's Historium by booking the most popular ticket in advance. With your Time Traveler ticket you can travel back to medieval Bruges, courtesy of virtual reality. Let yourself be swept up in a wonderful love story while walking through seven historical themed rooms and learn all about the Golden Age of Bruges.
- Pre-booked ticket: Ensure a stress-free visit to the Historium
- Learn about the Golden Age of Bruges via your audio guide
- Travel back to medieval times via virtual reality
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the museum: Share your experiences
Historium Virtual Reality
Audio guide (available in NL, FR, EN, DE, ES, IT, PT, RU, ZH or JA)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointHistorium Brugge, Markt 1, Bruges 8000 Belgium
9/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Historium Bruges, Markt 1, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the interests of safety and hygiene, pets are not allowed in the Historium.
- Minimum age for this ticket is 6 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- One wheelchair is available for use at the Historium Ticket Office, free of charge
- Not recommended for people who suffer from claustrophobia or who are afraid of heights. If you still want to visit, it is recommended that you speak to the person in charge at the Historium Ticket Office first
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Historium Brugge
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Historium Story + VR Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Historium Story + VR Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Historium Story + VR Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Historium Story + VR Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 42725P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBrugesSkip-the-Line Tours - FlandersAttractions & Museums - FlandersMuseum Tickets & Passes - FlandersSkip-the-Line Tours - GhentAttractions & Museums - GhentMuseum Tickets & Passes - GhentSkip-the-Line Tours - LilleAttractions & Museums - LilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - LilleCategory
Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)GroeningemuseumJerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Minnewater (Lake of Love)Friet MuseumBelfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)DuveloriumBasilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)De Halve Maan BreweryChurch of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumLace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)Historium BruggeBruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)