- 3-hour bear-watching experience from Brașov
- Travel to the forests of the Carpathian Mountains to see Carpathian brown bears in the wild
- Watch for bears and cubs in the woodlands from a secure hide
- Spot other wildlife, such as deer, lynx, wild boar and game birds
- Be escorted to and from your hide by an experienced forest ranger
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointBrasov, Brasov, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Traveler pickup is offered
The starting time is between 16:00 - 18:00, depending of the month!
We inform you about the exact pick up time/meeting time with 2-3 days before!
Extra charges apply if you are staying in Poiana Brasov resort!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress warmly: sturdy, waterproof footwear and warm clothing recommended
- Do NOT dress in bright colors
- Do NOT use any perfume
- Do NOT bring any food with you
- Minimum booking numbers apply (2 pax). If you would like to join as 1 person please note that the price for 2 is be applicable
- Minimum age allowed: 12 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Active Travel Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Brown Bear-Watching Experience from Brasov.