1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Knowing the best spots to celebrate Halloween in Transylvania can be difficult. Enjoy an immersive Halloween experience on a tour of Bran Castle, often associated with the Dracula legend. Explore the castle’s medieval chambers and learn about its history from your guide, with plenty of spooks along the way. Skip the long lines with entrance guaranteed, with the option to upgrade for hotel transfer.
- Enjoy an immersive Halloween experience
- Explore the medieval fortress and discover spooky surprises
- Benefit from skip-the-line access on the busiest night of the year
- Gain insight into Castle Bran’s history and legends from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licensed guide will give you a full explanation about the castle and Count Dracula
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
The listed price does not include a $1/h parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Transylvanian Wonders S.R.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Halloween at Dracula's Castle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Halloween at Dracula's Castle?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Halloween at Dracula's Castle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Halloween at Dracula's Castle
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBrasovSkip-the-Line Tours - TransylvaniaAttractions & Museums - TransylvaniaSkip-the-Line Tours - SighisoaraAttractions & Museums - SighisoaraSkip-the-Line Tours - SibiuAttractions & Museums - SibiuCategory