- Explore the well-preserved medieval Peasant Citadel in Rasnov
- Discover the fascinating history and myths of Bran Castle during a guided tour
- See how the Romanian royals lived at the stunning 19th century Peles Castle in Sinaia
- Take in the Transylvanian Alps and Bucegi Mountains on your return to Brasov
Departure & Return
In front of Banca Transilvania, round buiding close to McDonalds.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Upper part of Rasnov Fortress not accesible, renovation work in 2020-2021.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flip Flop Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms