- Explore highlights including the Black Church and Katherine’s Gate
- Conclude your tour in a Romanian pub for insight into Brasov's nightlife
- Beat the daytime tour crowds and gain a unique perspective of the city
- Learn about the city’s history and culture from your professional guide
Departure & Return
In the old town square by the big fountain in front the Old Council City House
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Transylvanian Wonders S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Brasov Candlelight Tour.