5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Horse ride & helmet
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The departure will be at 9AM, from Brasov to the starting point on horses will be a drive of half an hour though a traditional Transylvanian village.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Holiday to Romania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback riding adventure tour through Brasov landscape?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback riding adventure tour through Brasov landscape?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horseback riding adventure tour through Brasov landscape?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback riding adventure tour through Brasov landscape?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Horseback riding adventure tour through Brasov landscape
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingHikingNature and WildlifeWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesBrasovHorseback Riding - TransylvaniaHiking - TransylvaniaNature and Wildlife - TransylvaniaHorseback Riding - SighisoaraHiking - SighisoaraNature and Wildlife - SighisoaraHorseback Riding - SibiuHiking - SibiuNature and Wildlife - SibiuCategory