- Explore the biblical cities of Bethlehem and Jericho, plus nearby sights
- Get personalized insights into history and religion from your private guide
- Savor a traditional Middle Eastern falafel lunch
- Relax with private 2-way transfers from Bethlehem hotels or Checkpoint 300
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the Palestinian side from Checkpoint 300 between Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Your guide will be waiting for you near the yellow taxi parking lot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Walking is involved
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Michael Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.