1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Avoid waiting in line for one of Berlin’s most exciting family attractions with a skip-the-line ticket to Aquadom & SEA LIFE Berlin. Great for kids and adults alike, a skip-the-line ticket grants you access to all of SEA LIFE Berlin’s exhibits, which include tanks homes to rays, sharks, starfish, sea anemones, and many more marine species. Plus, you’ll have the chance to witness feeding time in the immersive Aquadom.
- Skip-the-line ticket for Aquadom & SEA LIFE Berlin
- Avoid waiting to enter the family-friendly attraction with a skip-the-line ticket
- Observe rays, sharks, starfish, and sea anemones in tanks similar to their natural environment
- Witness feeding time in the immersive Aquadom
- Learn about ocean eco-sytems and marine species from informative exhibits
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to SEA LIFE Berlin
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: Due to increased visitor numbers during peak seasons, there might be a short waiting time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- AquaDom is currently closed.
- OPERATED BY SEA LIFE Deutschland GmbH - Berlin
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SEA LIFE Berlin Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during SEA LIFE Berlin Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during SEA LIFE Berlin Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SEA LIFE Berlin Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
SEA LIFE Berlin Admission Ticket
1 to 2 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesBerlinNature and Wildlife - PotsdamAttractions & Museums - PotsdamNature and Wildlife - RostockAttractions & Museums - RostockNature and Wildlife - PoznanAttractions & Museums - PoznanCategory
Anti-War Museum (Anti-Kriegs-Museum)Georg Kolbe MuseumMadame Tussauds BerlinKaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens)Potsdamer PlatzAllied Museum (AlliiertenMuseum)Olympic Stadium (Olympiastadion Berlin)Bode MuseumNew National Gallery (Neue Nationalgalerie)Märkisches MuseumMuseum Island (Museumsinsel)TeufelsbergMissing HouseFührerbunkerGendarmenmarktMuseum of Decorative Arts (Kunstgewerbemuseum)Nikolaiviertel (Nicholas Quarter)Treptower ParkGemälde Gallery (Gemaeldegalerie)Schwules Museum (Gay Museum)