1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Berlin in a unique way with the Little BIG City experience. Learn about Berlin’s rich history through 3D miniature sets and projections that cover 750 years of the city’s timeline. Uncover stories and events that shaped Berlin throughout the years with projections and special effects all under an hour.
- Visit the Little BIG City experience in the heart of Berlin, the TV Tower
- Learn about Berlin’s 750-year history in under an hour with 3D models
- Watch the city come to life special effects and projections
- Uncover the events that shaped the city, like the fall of the Berlin Wall
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Little BIG City
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Last admission is 1h before closure
- Most travelers can participate
- If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed Covid-19 infection, please contact the public health department and postpone your visit.
- Please keep at least 1,5m distance to other guests
- Please pay attention to the mouth protection regulations: wear a mouth and nose mask during your visit
- Wash your hands regularly (min. 20 sec.)
- Please use our disinfection facilities at the entrance and within our attraction
- Please sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm
- OPERATED BY Madame Tussauds Deutschland GmbH - Little BIG City
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Little Big City Berlin Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Little Big City Berlin Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Little Big City Berlin Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Little Big City Berlin Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Little Big City Berlin Entrance Ticket
60 to 90 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesBerlinAttractions & Museums - PotsdamMuseum Tickets & Passes - PotsdamAttractions & Museums - RostockMuseum Tickets & Passes - RostockAttractions & Museums - PoznanMuseum Tickets & Passes - PoznanCategory
MitteTempelhof AirportGerman Museum of Technology (Deutsches Technikmuseum)German Historical Museum (Deutsches Historisches Museum)Berlin Museum of Medical History (Medizinhistorisches Museum)Berlin Philharmonic Hall (Berliner Philharmonie)MauerparkHackesche HöfeBauhaus Archive Museum of Design (Bauhaus-Archiv Museum für Gestaltung)Tiergarten ParkBode MuseumScharf-Gerstenberg CollectionAlexanderplatzTeufelsbergGlienicke BridgeKnoblauchhaus MuseumNew SynagogueBundeswehr Museum of Military History (Militärhistorisches Museum)Potsdam's GardensBebelplatz