- Choose between a 24-hour or 48-hour ticket
- Create your own sightseeing itinerary and explore the German capital at your own pace
- Choose between two different routes and hop off at any of the stops around the city
- Audio commentary in several languages provides interesting information about Berlin
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
First, choose from two different routes, and then it all begins with a hop-on, of course, at any of the stops. Board one of the red, open-top buses and enjoy the view with a live commentary of interesting facts and stories from an expert guide who knows the city inside and out. Learn about the history and happenings of Berlin, Germany’s capital and cultural centerpiece, as the bus rolls along from one location to the next. Hop off at any of the attractions for a closer look, then hop back on when it’s convenient.
On the Traditional Route, stop and admire top attractions such as Alexanderplatz, Brandenburg Gate, Victory Column, and Checkpoint Charlie.
On the Wall and LIfestyle Route, you can see cultural attractions such as Karl-Marx-Allee, East Side Gallery, Ostbahnhof, and the Berlin Wall Memorial.
If you've upgraded, your bus ticket also includes a boat cruise.
No matter the route, a sightseeing tour of Berlin has never been easier—or more fun—than on these hop-on hop-off bus tours of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All year round
- Duration: 150 Minutes Full Loop, Frequency: every 20 minutes
- First & Last Tour: Operates from stop 1 at 09:30am - 5:00pm
- The on-board audio commentary is available in English, German, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Swedish, Danish.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 3 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience