Explore our promoted experiences
- This two-in-one tour includes a wine tasting and a mustard tasting
- Explore the culinary heritage of Beaune and the Burgundy region
- This small-group tour offers a personalized experience
- Learn about how wine and mustard are made, and enjoy tastings
Departure & Return
We will welcome you at the Concierge Desk at the entrance of the Château de Pommard.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIVANT WINES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands