2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Delve into Burgundy’s wine capital and sample some of the flavors for which the region is famous on this 2-hour winery visit with tasting in Beaune. Visit the ageing cellars and admire the many barrels of wine slowly maturing in the cool depths. Wander through workshops where automated robots follow traditional winemaking techniques. Watch projections on giant screens and gain insight into the ways the region’s winemaking processes have evolved over the years. Finish your tour with a tasting session and sample three of the finished wines for yourself.
- Wine tour and tasting in Beaune
- Enjoy a fully narrated winery tour and tasting session
- Gain insight into modern winemaking techniques
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This 2-hour winery visit offers an insight into modern winemaking techniques.
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointBeaune, Beaune, Cote d'Or, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veuve Ambal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Hour Sparkling Wine Tasting and visit in Beaune?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Hour Sparkling Wine Tasting and visit in Beaune?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursAudio GuidesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBeauneFood Tours - BurgundyAudio Guides - BurgundyDining Experiences - BurgundyWine Tastings - BurgundyWalking Tours - BurgundyCategory