- Private trip to Jungfraujoch, Lauterbrunnen, and Wengen from Basel
- Visit the “Top of Europe” at 11,353 feet (3,454 meters) above sea level
- Travel by railway outside of Basel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Next, take the cogwheel railway to a transfer station for the Top of Europe ascent. This train stops twice for photos. Upon arriving at Jungfraujoch, 11,333 feet (3,454 meters) above sea level, take a walking tour through the area’s attractions, including views from Sphinx Terraces and a tour of the Ice Caves.
Break for lunch at one of the local restaurants (own expense), and enjoy free time afterward to explore. Make your way back to Basel at the end of the trip.
Please note: A minimum of two is people required per booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Don't mean the view from top, as that was not Viator's fault." See review