18 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience India's most stunning attraction, the Taj Mahal, with this private day trip to Agra from Bangalore, complete with round-trip airfare. You'll depart Bangalore bright and early and fly up to Delhi, from where you'll be transferred to the Taj Mahal, some three hours away. After visiting the white-marble mausoleum, you'll be whisked off to enjoy lunch in an air-conditioned restaurant before heading off to visit Agra Fort, with plenty of time left over to shop.
- Visit the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort and be back to Bangalore by bedtime
- Round-trip transportation between Bangalore and Agra is included
- Enjoy a buffet lunch in an air-conditioned restaurant
- A guide will be with you throughout your stay in Agra
Saved to wishlist!
All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
Commercial Return Flight Tickets (Bangalore - Delhi)
Professional private live tour guide
Monument entrance fees
Live Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship
Live Demonstration of Handmade Embroidery (Zardozi)
Live Demonstration of Hand Knotted Carpet weaving
Pickup offered from Airport or any other desired pickup location in Bangalore
Departure & Return
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Pickup from Hotel or Anywhere in Bangalore
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Members Passport Photo Copy at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Taxi India
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Bangalore with Commercial Return Flights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Bangalore with Commercial Return Flights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Bangalore with Commercial Return Flights?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Bangalore with Commercial Return Flights
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangaloreBus Tours - CoimbatoreFull-day Tours - CoimbatoreBus Tours - PondicherryFull-day Tours - PondicherryBus Tours - ChennaiFull-day Tours - ChennaiCategory
Bull Temple (Nandi Temple)Mysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)Kaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)Fun World & Water WorldInnovative Film CityNational Gallery of Modern ArtWonderla Amusement ParkIndira Gandhi Musical FountainKarnataka Chitrakala ParishathRagigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleSri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleTipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Jawaharlal Nehru PlanetariumBannerghatta National ParkKR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Art of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)Vidhana Soudha