- Take photos of vibrant street scenes and majors sites of Bangalore
- Enjoy an early morning visit to the Grand Flower Market
- Local guide helps manage safety and photo etiquette
- Avoid navigation hassles as your guide leads the way
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: In front - Bangalore Town Hall Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560002
End Point: Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace Allbert Victor Road, Chamrajpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560018
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tours India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized