8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
1012 ZZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
At the grand piano located in the main hall
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Martin van Elmpt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Battle of Arnhem (from Amsterdam)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Battle of Arnhem (from Amsterdam)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Battle of Arnhem (from Amsterdam)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Battle of Arnhem (from Amsterdam)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 162871P5
Compare Similar Experiences
The Battle of Arnhem (from Amsterdam)
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamRail Tours - RotterdamMountain Bike Tours - RotterdamHistorical Tours - RotterdamFull-day Tours - RotterdamRail Tours - DordrechtMountain Bike Tours - DordrechtHistorical Tours - DordrechtFull-day Tours - DordrechtRail Tours - LeeuwardenMountain Bike Tours - LeeuwardenHistorical Tours - LeeuwardenFull-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
Pathé Tuschinski TheaterHerengrachtZuiderzeemuseumMuseum Van LoonHomomonumentHouseboat Museum (Woonboot Museum)Madame Tussauds AmsterdamMicropia Inner Court & Hall of Knights (Binnenhof & Ridderzaal)PrinsengrachtHouse of Bols Mint Tower (Munttoren)Red Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution)A’dam LookoutZuiderkerk (Southern Church)New Church (Nieuwe Kerk)Dapper Market (Dappermarkt) St. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek)MadurodamRoyal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)