- 9-hour tour of Keukenhof Gardens, Zaanse Schans, and Volendam from Amsterdam
- Experience millions of spring bulbs in bloom at Keukenhof Gardens
- Taste world-famous Dutch cheese and admire traditional windmills in Zaanse Schans
- Explore the beautiful seaside village of Volendam
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle equipped with Wi-Fi
- Small-group tour limited to eight people
Departure & Return
Heineken Experience bus stop, Stadhouderskade 78. (Wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the water side) at 09:00AM
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, you’ll be greeted by a sea of vibrant color that spans more than 32 hectares (79 acres). During a 3.5-hour tour, admire blooming tulips, daffodils, and other spring bulbs native to Europe.
Then, proceed to the seaside village of Volendam, replete with locals dressed in traditional Dutch clothing. Purchase souvenirs and have photos taken in Dutch costumes before returning to your original departure point at Amsterdam Central Station.
Your final stop is Zaanse Schans, a quaint village that typifies 18th-century Holland. Enjoy free time to explore independently before you observe a cheese making demonstration, followed by a tasting session.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour Company will strictly follow all RIVM COVID-19 guidelines. We also ask everyone to bring and wear their own mouth mask.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms