9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the scenery that inspired one of Vincent Van Gogh's most productive periods, and then admire the artist’s original paintings up close on this combo tour designed for art lovers. Travel from Amsterdam to the charming Dutch village of Nuenen, where you can follow in Van Gogh’s footsteps and see self-portraits at the Vincentre Museum. Back in Amsterdam, fast-track the lines at the Van Gogh Museum to see the world’s most complete collection of the modern master’s work.
- Take a day trip from Amsterdam to Nuenen, where Van Gogh completed hundreds of paintings
- Explore the pretty Dutch village and see the scenery featured in famous paintings like 'The Potato Eaters'
- Admire a world-class collection of original paintings, drawings, and letters at the Van Gogh Museum
- Bonus: Includes a ticket for a 1-hour canal cruise back in Amsterdam
Saved to wishlist!
Voucher for a Canal Cruise in Amsterdam (60 min) included.
Informative, friendly and professional driver/guide.
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by luxurious minvan
Entrance to the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Paulus Potterstraat , Paulus Potterstraat, 1071 CX Amsterdam, NetherlandsThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of the van Gogh museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 9.00 AM
- Not available at April 27th (Kings day)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stromma Netherlands
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Day Tour from Amsterdam: The Life of Van Gogh & Van Gogh Museum Visit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Day Tour from Amsterdam: The Life of Van Gogh & Van Gogh Museum Visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Day Tour from Amsterdam: The Life of Van Gogh & Van Gogh Museum Visit?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Day Tour from Amsterdam: The Life of Van Gogh & Van Gogh Museum Visit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Day Tour from Amsterdam: The Life of Van Gogh & Van Gogh Museum Visit
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAmsterdamBus Tours - RotterdamCity Tours - RotterdamFull-day Tours - RotterdamBus Tours - DordrechtCity Tours - DordrechtFull-day Tours - DordrechtBus Tours - LeeuwardenCity Tours - LeeuwardenFull-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
VolendamXtracold IcebarAmsterdam MuseumHermitage AmsterdamAmstel RiverMadurodamHouse of Bols EdamKalverstraatSt. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek)BegijnhofMuseum Het SchipPrinsengrachtDutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)Museum Van LoonHard Rock Cafe AmsterdamAmsterdam Tulip MuseumMint Tower (Munttoren)Ripley's Believe It or Not! AmsterdamNew Market Square (Nieuwmarkt)