Departure & Return
At Herengracht 124 there is a small docking spot at the canal. Look out for a small white boat with a blue top. It is in front of Spaces.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We provide blankets so you can snuggle with your partner.
- The near-silent solar-powered engine ensures that you can converse normally.
- The boat is equipped with a retractable roof and windows. This way we can sail with an open boat when the weather is nice or with a (partly) covered boat when it rains or during winter.
- The boat has heated seats for the autumn/winter season.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rocco Vermijs
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands