Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided walking tour of Amsterdam’s Red Light District
- Pass sights like Dam Square, Casa Rosso, Chinatown and the Museum of Prostitution
- Experience the atmosphere and off-beat culture of Amsterdam
- Get the inside scoop from a local guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We've been recommended by Lonely Planet, The Telegraph, Fox News, Yahoo & the Huffington Post! Explore Amsterdam's most fascinating area during a Red Light District Tour with a licensed local guide. Learn everything about legal prostitution, the liberal Dutch culture, 'coffeeshops', Amsterdam's history and the famous 'Wallen' area. Super interesting and much fun!
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- A moderate amount of walking is involve; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam Red Light District Tours & Tours In Amsterdam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Amsterdam Red Light District 1.5-Hour Walking Tour with Local Guide.
- "Highly recommended tour, just be aware it’s not for kids or the offended in sex discussions" See review
- "We had a great time on this tour, this is a must do in Amsterdam." See review
- "Unfortunately as of April 1st, 2020, the City of Amsterdam has banned to guided tours to the Red Light District." See review