8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Dutch nature and culture on this all-day guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, enjoy skip-the-line access with an experienced guide to one of the world’s largest flower gardens, Keukenhof. Marvel at its vast beds of tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths before spending a few hours exploring Delft, a beautiful canal city known for its distinctive blue pottery.
- Explore Keukenhof Gardens and the city of Delft on a guided excursion
- Enjoy quick access to Keukenhof and marvel at its amazing floral assortment
- See Delft’s medieval architecture and pottery with an informative guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Prins Hendrikkade 59-72, 1012 AD Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick up is available at extra cost
- Booking for 4 people free hotel pick up within Amsterdam area
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cherry Travel & Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Keukenhof, Tulips Fields & Delft Day Tour (Small Group 8 pax max)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Keukenhof, Tulips Fields & Delft Day Tour (Small Group 8 pax max)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Keukenhof, Tulips Fields & Delft Day Tour (Small Group 8 pax max)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAmsterdamBus Tours - RotterdamFull-day Tours - RotterdamBus Tours - DordrechtFull-day Tours - DordrechtBus Tours - LeeuwardenFull-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
Mint Tower (Munttoren)DamrakAllard Pierson MuseumEmperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)Moco MuseumMuseum of Medieval Torture InstrumentsMuseum Our Lord in the Attic (Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder)Zuiderkerk (Southern Church)NEMO Science MuseumHermitage AmsterdamDiamond Museum AmsterdamSkinny Bridge (Magere Brug)The Nine Streets (De Negen Straatjes)Theater AmsterdamMuseum Van LoonTropenmuseumTorture MuseumNational Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg)Leiden Square (Leidseplein)Dapper Market (Dappermarkt)