Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Half-day tour of the Keukenhof Gardens from Amsterdam
- Travel by coach through the beautiful Dutch countryside with a driver-guide
- Spend hours exploring the Keukenhof Gardens independently
- Also includes a cruise along Amsterdam's famous canals
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Located in the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arrival at Keukenhof, set off on your own, using your provided map of the 79-acre (32-hectare) gardens to explore independently. During your free time, wander along a maze of pathways lined with millions of vibrant tulips. You also spot other springtime blooms like daffodils, bluebells, and hyacinths. Walk past ponds, brooks, and greenhouses, and bring your own picnic lunch or purchase something at the refreshment stand to enjoy amid the flowers (own expense).
When your time at the gardens is up, return by coach to Amsterdam, where your tour ends.
Bonus: your ticket also includes a cruise of Amsterdam's UNESCO-listed canals to use at your leisure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields are open for a limited time each year; while the staff at Keukenhof Gardens works very hard to ensure the seven million tulips, daffodils, hyacinths and spring bulbs are in bloom during this eight-week period, the cycle of blooming flowers depends heavily on weather conditions. You are guaranteed to see a mixture of flowers in bloom from March to May, but April travel dates are recommended for the greatest chance to see the gardens at their very best, including the tulips.
- The free 1-Hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise can be done anytime during your stay
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours & Tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.