Explore our promoted experiences
- Cruise Amsterdam's historic waterways in a classic glass-enclosed canal boat
- See famous sights including the Anne Frank House, the Skinny Bridge, the Golden Bend, and the old port
- Enjoy views of the city's charming waterfront from the best vantage point
- Learn about the sights you see from your recorded commentary, available in multiple languages
Departure & Return
Opposite Central Station, next to Bridge.
What To Expect
Pass Amsterdam's top highlights including the Golden Bend, the Anne Frank House, the Skinny Bridge, the seven bridges of Reguliersgracht and the Amstel River. The old port area and the gabled houses lining the waterfront also add to the city’s distinctive charm.
After your cruise, arrive back at the departing dock with fresh ideas of where in the lively Dutch capital you’d like to explore further on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recorded commentary available in English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stromma Netherlands
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons