Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Your tour guide will navigate through Zaanse Schans, Edam and Volendam, making sure you don’t miss a thing
- Explore the historic windmills of Zaanse Schans
- See the cheese weighing house in Edam
- Hands-on experiences: watch a clog maker carve wooden shoes and other artifacts
- Learn how Dutch cheese is being made and taste the cheese
- Tour price includes voucher for a one-hour canal cruise through Amsterdam
Departure & Return
The departure point is opposite the Central Station. Catch the 5 minute free ferry (Buiksloterweg) behind the station to get there.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not available on April 27th (Kings day)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stromma Netherlands
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms