- Full-day trip to Giethoorn from Amsterdam
- Enjoy some free time and lunch on your own (at own expense)
- Pickup and drop-off in central Amsterdam
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Departure & Return
The Tours & Tickets Shop is located in the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side. Show your (smartphone) ticket at the Tours & Tickets office, where you'll be guided to the bus across the street.
What To Expect
Following the boat tour, you’ll have some free time to explore on your own or eat lunch in one of Giethoorn’s cafes—lunch is not included in this tour, but the guide can help you find the perfect place to eat. Meet back up for the trip to the Enclosing Dike (IJsselmeer), one of the largest lakes in Western Europe, where you’ll have views of water and reclaimed land, the polders that Dutch people have drained and farmed for centuries.(seasonal visit)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours & Tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Wr really enjoyed our trip to this georgous little village, this trip is a must to anyone visiting Amsterdam!" See review
- "I can actually understand spanish too so whenever I miss somehting from the english explanation I can listen to the spanish but whenever the lady would translate, her voice was even more distorted." See review