- Visit Amsterdam's highlights away from the busy crowds
- Wander the Red Light District and visit the Royal Palace and Dam Square
- Learn about Amsterdam's history, culture, and architecture from your local guide
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Beursplein 5 is the starting point address. This is the entrance to the NYStock Exchange. The small square is between the Central Station and Dam square in center of city. You are in the right place if you can see the Body Works museum across the street. (please be aware our guides are coming from outside the city so tour will start on time - but we ask you come 5 min before start time. )
What To Expect
View the Royal Palace, the famous Dutch East Indies company, the Begijnhof courtyard with its hidden church, the Amsterdam Museum and the old city gates. Admire perfectly preserved 17th-century gabled houses and peaceful tree-lined canals dotted with traditional Dutch houseboats.
Wander down the bustling shopping street of Kalverstraat, and in the Jordaan district, note the many upscale art galleries, specialty shops, and restaurants. Your guide also takes you into the alleys of the notorious Red Light District (de Wallen).
End your tour at Westerchurch, with plenty of time left in the day to continue exploring on your own.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. The average tour size is between 4 and 8 people.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. * **Stringent Cleaning** - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests. * **Social Distancing** - Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE. * **Wellness Checks** - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY WOW Tours Amsterdam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Amsterdam Highlights Small-Group Walking Tour.