- Amsterdam sightseeing cruise with admission to the Amsterdam icebar or bar entrance ticket only
- See top Amsterdam attractions like the Anne Frank House and the Skinny Bridge
- Cruise Amsterdam’s canals in a luxury glass-topped canal boat
- Visit the Icebar Xtracold and enjoy three complimentary drinks
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Make your way to Amsterdam's Ice Bar. Please note that it is only possible to access the attraction at your chosen time-slot.
Please note that the Lovers Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time-slot. In order to pre-book a specific time-slot, please show your (smartphone) ticket at the local office located at Damrak 26, Amsterdam.
What To Expect
Once inside, relax at leisure amid the cozy yet icy ambiance. Enjoy your choice of either two Smirnoff cocktails or two Heineken beers on the house.
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
Make your way to the pier near Amsterdam Central Station and board the glass-topped sightseeing boat for your luxury cruise. As you glide effortlessly through the city, you’ll see countless top Amsterdam attractions like the affluent Golden Bend (Gouden Bocht) neighborhood, the Anne Frank House and the Seven Bridges of Reguliersgracht. Pass the pretty gabled houses that Amsterdam is so well known for, and cruise underneath the Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) while your audio guide informs you of interesting facts and stories. Cruises depart every 15 or 30 minutes, depending on the season.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Enter the Icebar with your (smartphone) ticket
- Minimum age is 18 years
- The time-slot shown on this product it's for the Amsterdam Ice Bar. The Canal Cruise time-slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam (follow your voucher instructions)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours & Tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "Was good craic and something a bit different, didn't last very long but wasn't too expensive." See review