4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get an insider’s look at Jewish history and diamond production in Amsterdam on a 4-hour tour. Visit the top attractions of the Jewish Cultural Quarter, Portuguese Synagogue, and more. Multilingual audio guides are available for a more immersive experience. Observe the diamond polishing process at family-owned Gassan Diamonds and have a complimentary glass of champagne and gift after the tour.
- Gain an deeper understanding of Jewish Amsterdam
- Get included admission to all visited attractions
- Listen to audio tours in your native language
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of Champagne
Saved to wishlist!
Multilingual audio tour at the Jewish Cultural Quarter
Guided multilingual tour at Gassan Diamonds
A glass of Champagne during the tour and a brilliant gift afterwards at Gassan Diamonds
Guided tour of the Jewish Cultural Quarter
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Gassan Diamonds BV, Nieuwe Uilenburgerstraat 173-175, 1011 LN Amsterdam, Netherlands
2: Jewish Historical museum and Portugese synagogue, Jonas Daniël Meijerplein, 1011 RM Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note, Amsterdam's Portuguese Synagogue is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays. You can check the opening hours here https://jck.nl/en/page/opening-hours
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jewish Cultural Quarter Amsterdam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amsterdam: Jewish Cultural Quarter & Gassan Diamonds?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amsterdam: Jewish Cultural Quarter & Gassan Diamonds?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Amsterdam: Jewish Cultural Quarter & Gassan Diamonds?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amsterdam: Jewish Cultural Quarter & Gassan Diamonds?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17547P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAmsterdamAudio Guides - ZaandamWalking Tours - ZaandamHistorical Tours - ZaandamHalf-day Tours - ZaandamAudio Guides - HoornWalking Tours - HoornHistorical Tours - HoornHalf-day Tours - HoornAudio Guides - The HagueWalking Tours - The HagueHistorical Tours - The HagueHalf-day Tours - The HagueCategory
Museum Our Lord in the Attic (Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder)FOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)Rembrandt House Museum (Museum Het Rembrandthuis)Hash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumAmsterdam Central StationAllard Pierson MuseumJohan Cruyff ArenaMuseum of Bags and PursesNational Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum)Amsterdam DungeonDiamond Museum AmsterdamA’dam LookoutHeineken ExperienceMuseum Willet-HolthuysenRoyal ConcertgebouwDapper Market (Dappermarkt) Museum of Medieval Torture InstrumentsThis is HollandArtis Amsterdam Royal Zoo (Natura Artis Magistra)Museum of the Canals (Het Grachtenhuis)