- Follow an itinerary that includes a range of city highlights
- Gain intimate insight into Alkmaar’s culture and history from your guide
- Benefit from the small-group size for more personalized experience
- Immerse yourself in the city’s atmosphere as you explore by foot
Departure & Return
The tour will depart from near the main entrance to the Grote Kerk (located on the Koorstraat) in Alkmaar's centre. Your guide will be standing by the lamp post with the built in seating and will be holding an 'Alkmaar Tours' sign.
Tours will end near the Waagplein in Alkmaar's center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must be able to walk continuously for 3-4km
- All participants will be required to complete a Liability Waiver prior to the tour's commencement
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alkmaar Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience