2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Itimad-ud-Daulah, otherwise known as the Baby Taj, in a flexible way on this half-day tour in Agra. Choose to book the admission ticket on its own or the admission ticket with transportation from your hotel, depending on your schedule and budget. Once you arrive at the attraction, enjoy the freedom of exploring on your own time.
- Ticket will be emailed in advance for easy access
- Opt to book pickup and drop-off
- Independent exploration of the Baby Taj
- Learn about one of Agra's less-visited sites
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-the-line entry to Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah (Agra)
English / Hindi speaking guide (Included with etickets)
No Meals and Accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide
2 to 4 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAgraSkip-the-Line Tours - Uttar PradeshAttractions & Museums - Uttar PradeshMuseum Tickets & Passes - Uttar PradeshSkip-the-Line Tours - New DelhiAttractions & Museums - New DelhiMuseum Tickets & Passes - New DelhiSkip-the-Line Tours - JaipurAttractions & Museums - JaipurMuseum Tickets & Passes - JaipurCategory